The conference office has provided below a range of hotel options near the conference venue at the University College Dublin. Delegates will be able to book accommodation at the below hotels to preferential delegate rates as part of the online registration process.
UCD Campus Accommodation
These rooms are compact and functional and located on the university campus where the conference will take place. They are perfect for those looking for bedrooms at affordable prices. All rooms are en-suite, individually lock and feature the following:
- The shared kitchen area contains work space, storage cupboards, refrigerator and freezer, sink, an induction hob and microwave oven.
- The bedrooms are comfortably furnished including work station and generous storage.
- The rooms are fully equipped and are supplied with standard pillow and single duvet.
- On site launderette.
- Located within easy access to all campus restaurants, coffee shops, bookshop convenience store, libraries, student clubs, health centre, travel centre, bank and post office.
Distance to UCD: On Campus
- Single Room B&B: €90 per room per night
Radisson Blu St. Helen’s
Bask in contemporary grandeur with a stay at Dublin’s Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel. This Irish National Monument, with its elegant décor and well preserved architecture, is part of a historic estate, built in 1750. The hotel is close to the city centre, and just 18 kilometres from Dublin International Airport. The conference venue at UCD can be reached in 20 minutes by foot.
Sink into comfortable beds outfitted with premium Egyptian cotton sheets, oversized pillows and duck down duvets. Certain rooms afford views of the gorgeous hotel gardens or of Dublin Bay. Both parking and wireless Internet are free at this unique, stylish hotel.
Distance to UCD: 1.7km
- Single Room B&B: €250 per room per night
- Double/Twin Room B&B: €260 per room per night
Talbot Hotel Stillorgan
Talbot Hotel Stillorgan enjoys the perfect location on the N11 and is close to the M50. The hotel is within a ten minute direct route to Dublin City Centre, Grafton Street and St. Stephens Green. The Aircoach bus to and from the airport stops directly outside the hotel on the N11. The conference venue at UCD can be reached in 5 minutes by bus which stops directly outside the hotel and the campus.
Each of the 150 air conditioned hotel bedrooms are relaxing, inviting and offer everything that you would expect from a four star hotel including complimentary WiFi internet connection, 24 hour room service, tea and coffee making facilities, iron, hairdryer, telephone, work desk area with reading lamps, luxurious ensuite marble bathrooms and any extras that you may need.
Distance to UCD: 2.5km
- Single Room B&B: €159 per room per night
- Double/Twin Room B&B: €169 per room per night