Abstracts are submitted via an online submission system (click on the button below). Instructions on how to use the submissions system are given on this page, and you can also download them here.
- Abstracts are submitted via an online submission system. Register with the abstract submission website and establish your user name and password.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Congress and that an author must not present more than two presentations (either oral or poster).
- You can alter your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 31st January 2018.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 400 words.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
Amending a Submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline of 31st January 2018.
- Log in to the abstract submission system.
- You will see the abstract(s) that you have submitted. Click on the abstract title to open the file.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You don’t have to change
an answer if you don’t want to.
- Once you click “Submit”, your changes will be saved and you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended. Your changes will not be recorded if you fail to click “Submit”. You will also receive an e-mail confirming that an amendment has been made to your abstract.
Conference Special Sessions
Authors are welcome to submit under conference special sessions. For a more detailed description for each special session, please click here.
If you cannot decide which special session to submit your abstract to, please select ‘Other’ and the Scientific Committee will allocate your abstract to the most appropriate session.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the congress administrator at EPPC2018abstracts@keynotepco.ie